Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
STRANGE Hair Loss - Unidentifiable - NOT MPB - Am I patient zero? :-)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

9937219?1391994571
I've been experiencing this hair loss for 3-4 years now.  I thought it had stabilized, but after reviewing pictures from a little over a year ago, I can see it is continuing.  I've spent over 20+ hours Googling, and I have found NOTHING even close.  It is more or less symmetrical on both sides, but ONLY on the front-sides (though it is expanding it seems).

When I have the "typical" blood work done, everything comes back fine.  Granted I've never had in-depth thyroid/endocrine OR immune testing done.  My doctor (physician's assistant) said there is no way I can have a thyroid issue with how 'good' my thyroid numbers were.

Here are some other medical issues I have:
-LOW basal temperature (almost always 96.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
-BAD sleep issues (I average 4-5 hours per night) and fatigue (probably from sleeping so poorly).
-Depression and anxiety, especially social anxiety (but I've had both my entire life)
-Male Pattern Baldness (at left temple (the right temple, strangely, is untouched)) and at the crown (top of head).

Any ideas as to what this might be?  Any suggestions as far as supplements go?  ANY AND ALL input would be HIGHLY appreciated!!!  

PLEASE NO HURTFUL COMMENTS. I'm already morbidly depressed and I don't need any help win that department lol

Thank you everybody!
Tags: hair loss, weird, strange, unidentified
Causes of hair fall   could be like   nutrients and proteins deficiency in the hair cells, emotional or physical stress, hormonal imbalances, dandruff, and serious illness like a tumors, infectious disease and Alopecia areata.. If there is underlying disease or nutritional deficiency .Give your diet an overhaul if you're lacking vital nutrients for growth and switch to foods for healthy hair. If it's related to an illness, it can be reversed by effectively treating the underlying cause. In your case telogen effluvium is an important possibility for which I suggest you to get it evaluated from a trichologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thank you for the response, Dr. Kaur!! :-D  Very helpful!  My doctor has ordered a blood test for me, and I plan to take it in the next few days :-)  I will keep you updated!!  Thanks again! :-)