Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
Scarring alopecia & laser treatment
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Scarring alopecia & laser treatment

I am 35yrs old & experiencing hair loss. At 1st it was gradual. Started at the top back of my head, now top &front. I am researching all possible causes & came across scarring alopecia. If it so happens to be the case..& i hope its not.. is laser treatment an option?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If you are suffering from scarring alopecia I wouldnt suggest exposing yourself to lasers as this is a very strong treatment. Would you wear a hair piece?
Blank
Idk i guess if it came to that. I know no one wants to do that but im hoping i dont have to & maybe Rogaine could help. Im getting a scalp analysis done so hopefully I will have some answers & direction.
Blank
i guess I should ve been more specific about the laser treatment. Its not to remove scarring but to promote hair growth. Its not supposed to be harmful. its controversial that it evens works. does anyone know or have experience about this hair loss treamtent.??
Blank
Wishing you the best of luck. I only have negative experience with Rogaine (but that varies from person to person - I was just unlucky...) and a hair system so can't help you with laser treatment, but do keep us updated.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...