Scarring alopecia & laser treatment
I am 35yrs old & experiencing hair loss. At 1st it was gradual. Started at the top back of my head, now top &front. I am researching all possible causes & came across scarring alopecia. If it so happens to be the case..& i hope its not.. is laser treatment an option?
If you are suffering from scarring alopecia I wouldnt suggest exposing yourself to lasers as this is a very strong treatment. Would you wear a hair piece?
Idk i guess if it came to that. I know no one wants to do that but im hoping i dont have to & maybe Rogaine could help. Im getting a scalp analysis done so hopefully I will have some answers & direction.
i guess I should ve been more specific about the laser treatment. Its not to remove scarring but to promote hair growth. Its not supposed to be harmful. its controversial that it evens works. does anyone know or have experience about this hair loss treamtent.??
Wishing you the best of luck. I only have negative experience with Rogaine (but that varies from person to person - I was just unlucky...) and a hair system so can't help you with laser treatment, but do keep us updated.
I worked with lasers as a research coordinator, early in my career.  I actually contacted the physician that was in charge of this study.  He told me that there is no concrete evidence that lasers work for hair loss.  There is some antedoctal evidence that it can work on a small percentage of individuals.  I would suggest you get a differential diagnosis of the cause of your hair loss.  I went to a dermatologist-hair transplant specialist. He did a scalp biopsy so he can give me the proper treatment.  I would strongly recommend getting a biopsy before your spend money on treatments that do not work on specific conditions, including hair transplant.  
perhaps I should ve been more specific about the laser treatments. Its not to eliminate scarring damage but to advertise growth of hir. Its not meant to be dangerous. its questionable that it spreads works. does anyone know or have experience about this the loss of locks treamtent.??