Small Forehead Bumps (Allergy) From Minoxidil?
Hi Drs.

I am a 37 years Old Male, Latin American, no allergy problemas so far.

I suffer from male patter baldness diffusse thinning .. in a norwood 7 pattern .. i started using Rogaine Foam 5% twice a day , 2 weeks ago and now i have develop this little flesh colores pimples all over my forehead down to my cheeckbones...  also i notice my expression lines in ythe forehead are much more noticable and my face skin looks "older" ...

Perhaps the pimples are sebaceous little cysts.. i dont know ...

Do you think all of these are related to minox use ? .. is there a way i can solve this ?

Here is a Picture to illustrate better

http://tinypic.com/r/2584aa0/6
These small bumps can be due to side effect of topical minoxidil. Common side effects of minoxidil include burning or irritation of the eye, itching, redness or irritation at the treated area, as well as unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body. You should report this to your dermatologist and stop using minoxidil.

You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also use mild soaps like Dove.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.