Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
Sudden Massive Hair Loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

Sudden Massive Hair Loss

This might have happened before but I did not pay attention to, but this time I noticed and I think it is abnormal, here is my story and guess:
I noticed in my shower room my hair on the floor is more than usual a few days ago, so I started to count the numbers and it was more than 100 pieces after shower, than I used my hand to comb my hair, another 50 more loss, and then I did it again, another 25 more loss, according to this number, I think I lose 300-400 a day, or maybe more,I understand that losing 100 is normal, but my case is abnormal.
Not that I am proud of what I did but I used some stuff last week(TINA), but this is not the first time I used it, but this is the FIRST TIME in this year, NOTHING INJECTED, just puff.and I am NOT ADDICTED at all.  I remember sweat a lot that day over my body and my head, do you think this is the cause and is it going to stop one day ?
I am so scared, this is the first time I lose hair like this in my life... please advise me
Hair fall could be due to stress, fungal infections, alopecia aereata, hormonal imbalance (overproduction of dihydrotestosterone and thyroid hormones irregularities),malnutrition, telogen effluvium and sebum plugs on skin.

I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get these possibilities evaluated.  Give your diet an overhaul if you're lacking vital nutrients for growth and switch to foods for healthy hair. If it's related to an illness, it can be reversed by effectively treating the underlying cause.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.