Thinning eyebrows only on left
My eyebrows had a sensation as if they had just been waxed around Dec 23rd... I shrugged it off to wearing glitter on my eyelid.   It got better but today I noticed my left eyebrow is much thinner and my eyebrows burn again.    I made an appt with  doctor but could it be from having them waxed at a salon 7 monbths ago or is that too long to worry about contracting an infection or fungus?

I doubt it's thyroid because I would not be getting that burning sensation.
It may be due to fungal infection of the eyebrow area causing hair loss. You should take food rich in protien,vitamins(mainly vit A and vit C) and other micronutrient like zinc,iron and copper. So there is no harm taking vitamin supplement provided they should be taken under prescription of your doctor to avoid overdose.

If the hair loss persists then alopecia totalis should be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.