WANT HAIR GROW BACK
My Husband hair was on fire years ago in a apt fire. Some hair never grow back leaving a bold spot. Now he want his hair grow back. What can make hair grow back? He black.
In your husband’s case, A biopsy (taking a small sample of cells to examine under a microscope) of the scalp may be needed to establish the correct diagnosis as to the extent of damage to the hair follicles.

Medicines which are useful are minoxidil and finasteride. Finally one can resort to hair transplantation also. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.