Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
anyone tried mental reprogramming???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

anyone tried mental reprogramming???

I was reading about brainsync technolgy and how it can rewrite some limiting belief and naturally stimulate the mind and melatonin boost...I have massive hair loss and tried all sorts of products but nothing worked :(
Hair fall is a physiological phenomenon due to the natural course of life of a hair. A hair falls after it has grown up and entered the later part of its growth (called the telogen phase). As different hairs in the body are in different phases of their growths at a given time, few of then fall daily a normal routine. Sometimes, more hairs enter into the telogen phase at the same time and fall with obvious note by the person. At other times, it may be due hair disorder or some other underlying disease. So, the causes for excessive hair fall may be physiological or pathological and include hormonal changes, fungal infection, physical effects (traction, heat, chemicals), psychological & stress-related reasons, thyroid disorders, iron deficiency anemia, excessive intake of Vitamin A, hereditary reasons etc. I suggest you to take opinion of a Dermatologist who will do a methodical medical check-up and advice accordingly.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.