grow hair back to front and center of scalp and stop hairs falling on pillow
I want to grow hair back to front and center of my scalp. It is thin. I want to grow thick hair back. I have hairs falling on pillow when I go to sleep at night. I want to know different therapies, or nutritional supplements to take. Please tell me all about it. I love having full head of thick, strengthened, and healthy hair.
From your symptoms the baldness can be due to male pattern baldness. Androgenic alopecia is a common form of hair loss and typically occurs in M shaped pattern.

Men who have this type of hair loss usually have inherited the trait. Other causes may be use of some drugs, infections and underlying disease, such as lupus or diabetes. A biopsy (taking a small sample of cells to examine under a microscope) of your scalp may be needed to establish the correct diagnosis.

Medicines which are useful are minoxidil and finasteride. Finally one can resort to hair transplantation also. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I am currently experiencing the same hair loss issue and I really appreciate the kind of topics that post here.
I would like to recommend a site that provides a lot of information which very specific on Hair Loss, Hair Growth, Causes, Solutions, The site has it's  hair loss & hair regrowth blog which is really content rich.
Hope this kind of resources and hair knowledge would be able to improve your current hair loss conditions.
Quote: http://hairlosstoregrowth.com
hair loss blog: http://hairlosstoregrowth.com/hair-loss-blog/