Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
hair fall

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

hair fall

how to stop very terrible hair fall????
For hair fall, you need to pay attention to your diet. Your hair needs vitamins and minerals to grow that it can only get from the bloodstream. So if you want to speed up your hair growth and thickness you should limit the intake of fat and salts. Selenium, zinc and magnesium are some of the minerals that your hair needs and also amino acids and vitamin E will help in growing hairs. You can regularly massage scalp with oil, use protein conditioner to avoid loss and help growing, prevent exposure in hot sun etc.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi, i'm 16 and my hair is fally terribly. You ca actually see my scalp. I was wonderig, which oil would you recommend? A couple of my friends have said almond oil and olive oil.
Thak you