Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
hair loss help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

hair loss help!

hi, im a 17year old female! i had  thick and alot of hair and for a while now my hair has began to fall out and my hair began to be thinnar as well and i dont knoe what to do with it!  do i have to take pills to make it more strong? or anything? im getting really scared that if this continues im going to be bold!
hope i get some tips:)
Causes of hair fall   could be like   nutrients and proteins deficiency in the hair cells, emotional or physical stress, hormonal imbalances, dandruff, and serious illness like a tumors, infectious disease and Alopecia areata.. If there is underlying disease or nutritional deficiency .Give your diet an overhaul if you're lacking vital nutrients for growth and switch to foods for healthy hair. If it's related to an illness, it can be reversed by effectively treating the underlying cause.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Please do wait before taking medication - the more commonly prescribed pills for hair loss have extreme, negative side effects.
Before you go to the doctors have a look at your diet. Try to increase the amount of oily fish and dark green, leafy vegetables.
Increase your vitamin C intake too.
Do keep us updated!
Thank you for all the tips! I am using somekind of a sampoo now that i hope will help! I will keep you up to date:)
Good luck :-)