Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
my hair doesnt gro anymore on legs and underarms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my hair doesnt gro anymore on legs and underarms

i would like to know if my hair no longer growing on my legs and underarms is a medical problem. and should i consult a doctor. and if so what could be wrng with me.
Related Discussions
Hmm.  The hair growth on my legs and underarms and arms is very slight now.  I did not consider that a problem since it just meant less shaving!  I didn't shave my arms (except once when I was a teenager and learned that the stubble was worse than the soft hair!) although since I am a brunette I have never considered hairy arms to be particularly attractive.   But since I am now concerned about thinning hair (on my head) and I see your question, I'm wondering if there may be some connection.

I'm always plucking hairs from my chin.  I wonder if they do transplants from the chinny-chin-chin to the top of the head.  I hope I don't sound too flippant.  My hair concerns are a vanity issue and I appreciate that many of you have a much more serious interest in the topic.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...