Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
my hairloss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

my hairloss

dear doc,
           i am very much concerned about my hiarloss. i am just 21 years of age but my scalp hair is thinning very rapidly.this is genetic haiross. So, DHT plays a vital role in it.DHT is formed from testosterone with reaction with 5 alpha reductase. so reducing the amount of either of these two hormones of enzymes from my body can regrow hair in my scalpor not??? if so , how can i reduce the amounts of testosterone in my body naturally.actually, it seem that the level of testosterone in my body is also high.because i am too much masculine.tooo much of body hair and beard and broad voice.so reduction of this hormone can get me rid of two problems : 1 is hairloss and other is reductin of body hair.so please doctor ,is ther any way to decrease the amount of this hormone? i am a vegeterian too. apart from these.i have been masturbating since my age of 12.i used to masturbate almost once a day .since two months, i have decrease the number of masturbation to 3 times a week.does masturbation leads to increase in release of testosterane which finally leads to hairloos.i am desperately trying to quit masturbation but not able to.i an in great great trouble. please doc what shoul  do.
           i will look forward to hear from u soon. thanking u with all my respect!!