please please help doctors anyone does hair stop growing?
hi does hair stop growing at a certain length or will it keep growing your whole life. i read that hair only grows in the growing stage for 2-7 years then falls out and starts again. im just wondering because i had long hair then lost alot of hair and had to get it cut to my colar bones. will it grow back or have i had my chance at long hair??
Hair keep on growing the whole life and are not restricted to a particular age only. The growth cycle of hair is in two phases, anagen or growth phase and telogen or resting phase. During telogen, the resting hair remains in the follicle until it is pushed out by growth of a new anagen hair.

‘It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Some people find that there hair stays a certain length before splitting and falling off, however, this is very rare. If your hair has totally stopped I would suggest visiting a dermatologist or trichologist just to check everythings OK.
I am currently experiencing the same hair loss issue and I really appreciate the kind of topics that post here.
I would like to recommend a site that provides a lot of information which very specific on Hair Loss, Hair Growth, Causes, Solutions, The site has it's  hair loss & hair regrowth blog which is really content rich.
Hope this kind of resources and hair knowledge would be able to improve your current hair loss conditions.
Quote: http://hairlosstoregrowth.com
hair loss blog: http://hairlosstoregrowth.com/hair-loss-blog/
Also try www.bloomsburywigs.com