Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
question question what could it be?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

question question what could it be?

I'm 19 years old and my mother is 50 and we keep loading our hair but my Dr said it normal, but y sld I have keep losing my hair more and more and I don't know what too do could I have something wrong or could I be lacking vitamins or what.
Causes of hair fall   could be like   nutrients and proteins deficiency in the hair cells, emotional or physical stress, hormonal imbalances, dandruff, and serious illness like a tumors, infectious disease and Alopecia areata. If there is underlying disease or nutritional deficiency .Give your diet an overhaul if you're lacking vital nutrients for growth and switch to foods for healthy hair. If it's related to an illness, it can be reversed by effectively treating the underlying cause.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.