Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
thinning and hair loss
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

thinning and hair loss

Hi!
i always had luscious straight hair since childhood . But since 3 months my hair has thinned and im havin terrible hair fall!! never had this ever:( i have tried various shampoos and natural oils but no use. I dont have any major medical condition except iron defeciency anemia (hb is arnd 11 12 so its a very mild case) i had chemically straightened my hair but tht was 11 months ago!!! nothing happened then. Y am i havin this:( i wanna groe my hair long but unable to. please help if you guys cugest d suggst natural remedies/OTC products that will WORK!
Tags: hair loss
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Iron deficiency anemia is an important cause of hair fall for which you should take iron supplements and iron rich foods. Other causes could be due to stress, fungal infections, alopecia aereata, hormonal imbalance (overproduction of dihydrotestosterone and thyroid hormones irregularities),malnutrition, telogen effluvium and sebum plugs on skin.

I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get these possibilities evaluated.
I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
I have a non surgical hair system. I suffer from alopecia and have been looking for the perfect result for 12 years - this system is just that.
Would love to discuss!
Blank
are you trying to market something here!!??
Blank
no no no - i dont even need to say any brands or names. i am trying to help!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...