Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
white hair

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

white hair

I am 28 year old. My beared and moostachu is going to white. Please help me
You seem to be having premature graying of hair. Causes of premature graying of hair could be    nutrients and proteins deficiency in the hair cells, emotional or physical stress and dandruff.  Other causes of premature graying of hair are an unclean condition of the scalp, washing the hair with hot water, drying it with an electric dryer, and use of hair dyes. Heredity is also a predisposing factor. If there is or nutritional deficiency then give your diet an overhaul if you're lacking vital nutrients for growth and switch to foods for healthy hair.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.