Hard To love User Group
WOW
About This Group:

For anyone with issues about them self meaning vaginal diacharge,vaginal odor.Has been to the doctor they dont know whats wrong,This is a group that talks about the embrassment.What to do. What to try. Just someone to talk to about it,In general everything thats going on with this problem and how it affects you.IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND YOU.TO BE YOU AGAIN !!

Founded by lovin_me84335 on February 17, 2011
1 member

WOW

ive been with my childrens father for almost 8 yrs. now he asked me to marry him and i said yes.He said when his brother comes home well get married ,his brother has been home for about a month now he hasnt mentioned marriage , and on top of that i keep getting this nasty vaginal odor it feel like its covering my whole body its not like im dirty i have good hygiene i dont know whats wrong i have no stds no infections i been to the doctor this year i just dont know .
lovin_me84335 created this group
Join them!
02/11