Head & Neck Cancer Expert Forum
Neck Pain
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Head and Neck Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals from Healthcare Magic.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Neck Pain

For the past few months, I've noticed a grinding type of noise when I rotate my head back and forth. moreover i cant keep my neck in one position specially, while studying, i am feeling pain in neck and after half an hour this pain turns to severe headache. i unable to see down for longer time. i am really worried about this pain, i feel comfortable without using pillow to sleep at night. over the past few months because of this pain , ratio of thinking of my mind reduced and majority of time i forget things in daily life activities..Can you suggest me something on this matter?