Head & Neck Cancer Expert Forum
Neck Pain

Questions posted in the Head and Neck Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals from Healthcare Magic.

Neck Pain
For the past few months, I've noticed a grinding type of noise when I rotate my head back and forth. moreover i cant keep my neck in one position specially, while studying, i am feeling pain in neck and after half an hour this pain turns to severe headache. i unable to see down for longer time. i am really worried about this pain, i feel comfortable without using pillow to sleep at night. over the past few months because of this pain , ratio of thinking of my mind reduced and majority of time i forget things in daily life activities..Can you suggest me something on this matter?
I feel for you, I have the same thing...I went to the doctor and he said I had cervical degenerative Arthritis... I hear and feel the grinding also and have horrible headaches with severe vertigo... I also am glad I found this community, I now know there are people like me out there with the same problem..
A related discussion, lung diseases was started.