Head & Neck Cancer Expert Forum
Neck Pain
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Head and Neck Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals from Healthcare Magic.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Neck Pain

For the past few months, I've noticed a grinding type of noise when I rotate my head back and forth. moreover i cant keep my neck in one position specially, while studying, i am feeling pain in neck and after half an hour this pain turns to severe headache. i unable to see down for longer time. i am really worried about this pain, i feel comfortable without using pillow to sleep at night. over the past few months because of this pain , ratio of thinking of my mind reduced and majority of time i forget things in daily life activities..Can you suggest me something on this matter?