3 day head ache any suggestions?
i figured this would pass by now -friday night i was awaken by an intense stabbing pain in right temple, lasted just a second or two made me feel sick to my stomache then turned into pressure\headache radiating from right temple down my jaw and behind my ear i have been taking extra strength tylenol 500 mg and it has not subsided-it is Sunday eavining the ache is  still strong- and i have felt nausious...i have had migraines in past this seems different-cause its not like tension ache it hurts more when i lay down or put any pressure on that area of my head, i have been meditating, took a bath listening to music and my relaxation tapes to no avail it feels as strong as when it started friday night. I had an MRI in 2006 was good and again last year and everything looked good any suggestions recommendations? my first thought was aneurysym but i think thats me being over paranoid...
A headache out of the ordinary like this - go see your PCP.

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Headaches and pain in temple area can be due migraine. Tension headaches due to stress too affect the temple area.
Temporal arteritis, internal ear infection, TMJ and tooth decay can all cause a temple pain.
Infection in the eye, glaucoma, near and far sightedness and sinusitis are the other causes.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!