After Head trauma- paranoid and popping in head
I posted a question regards to my 11 yr old son who had severe head trauma a few year back....but I forgot to mention that he also suffers from paranoia.  He won't even walk to the bathroom by himself at night (from his room  then down the hall) sometime even in the day time.  This is not a mild case, I mean he REALLY gets scared to death, you can see it.  I get so frustrated sometime.  And no I do not allow scary movies or anything of that nature in my home (mainly because i get nightmares myself) but his paranoia is more then that at time and less on other time but it's always there....what is going on?  Does anyone know?  
Hi!
Post head injury, paronia can be a sign of concussion, depression, psychosis, post traumatic stress disorder, and schizophrenia secondary to an old head injury. This needs complete psychiatric and psychological evaluation. Therefore it is very important to take your son to a counselor. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.