Blood Clot Brain, Right Parietal Subdural hematoma
My baby daughter died 4 months ago of a right parietal subdural hematoma. After reviewing more of hermedical reports, I saw they found a clot which consisted of "blood, layered fibrin, and calcified fragments.." Was this there already or a result of the hematoma?? I just need answers, please someone explain this to me....
I don't know if you've gotten an answer to your question, but I'll give it a shot.  A hematoma is simply a collection of blood outside a blood vessel. A very common hematoma is a simple bruise.  After a bruise, the blood will form a clot that is made of red blood cells, fibrin ( a sticky matrix that holds it all together) and the calcified fragments are bits that have hardened.  If a clot such as this forms in an artery in the brain, it can cause stroke or even death.

I'm very sorry about your daughter. I know how difficult it is to lose a baby. You will eventually get to the place where you will remember your baby with sweetness and love. Right now it's just pain, but that will ease.

Ramona