Brain Swelling
For last around one year, i am feeling that whenever i sleep turning my air conditioner on, on waking up, i feel swelling in my brain. I feel that something is touching my eyes from inside. After some time things get normal.

Also, i had body swelling problem also since long. But it is now that i am feeling brain swelling as well.

I am 28 years old male. Please help my why it is happening?

It is very unlikely that airconditioning can cause brain swelling. Do you have any other symptoms? I would also suggest you to try covering your head with a sheet, or wear a cap while sleeping under an airconditioner and see if it helps.
Also please schedule an appointment with your physician and undergo a complete physical and neurological examination
Thanks...

I have already tried covering my head with blanket and it helps. That's why i came to the conclusion that it might be the cold air which is causing all this. But is it normal???

There are no other symptoms as such. Only thing is that when i wake up i feel very heavy head and when i move my eyes i feel something touching them from inside. I would also like to add that it does not happen always. I think two out of ten times.

I live in Dubai and was thinking if it could be any kind of allergy???

I am planning to go to physician soon but am worried because, to be honest, i do not feel confortable with doctors here. Can you suggest any good physician in Dubai?

Yes cold air does that to some people. I would suggest you to not to keep the airconditioner on for the entire night. You can turn it off after your room is cool and then manage with a fan. I am really sorry but I do not know any physician in Dubai.
Thanks Doctor,

If it happens to some people, do you still suggest me to go to physician???

Sure! Getting a physical examination done will do no harm just to be on the safe side.
I will do that.

Thanks a lot for your help.