Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Brain pressure when bending over, possible causes?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

So I was washing my hands in the bath while bending over and I blew my nose as it has become blocked, I got this weird feeling that is hard to describe but I'll try.  I seen black around the outlines of my eyes and a pressure/very mild pain in the upper top left of my head. I thought it was a weakness in the brain or a brain hemorrhage because I have anxiety. This has happened a few times now as I do it out of curiostity to try and find out what it is. So what may cause this?
Hi!
If you blow your nose too hard, then it can cause pressure changes in the sinuses and you can get vague symptoms of head pressure, seeing stars, black outs etc. If you have a stuffy nose, then it is best to take steam and then gently blow your nose. However, if symptoms persist, then please consult your doctor. Also, get your blood pressure checked. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.