Bump on forehead still here
A few weeks ago I got drunk at a bar and started break dancing. I used ot break dance adn I was tearing it up. However, I went from a hand stand to a head stand and came down a bit fast and hit my head on the floor. I felt something but not much. I just shrugged it off. Later that night there was a pretty big bump on my head. I put some ice on it then went to sleep. Over the week the bump went down until I thought it was gone. Now, where the bump was is a small bump in the smoothness of my forehead. So after about 2-4 weeks I'm left with this, should I be worried or is it still going down? My mom said to massage it out but I'm not sure if thats wise.

Do you have any other symptoms like headache, vomiting or confusion? If not it is probably nothing to worry about, please continue with the icepack and do not indulge in any activity that can cause hurt to the injured area.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/head-injury/HQ00763
Well after 3 days after it happened my stomach hurt realy bad for those 3 days when I started working out at the gym. And my head and eyes really hurt like 2-3 weeks after I hit my head, but that was the only time. And would icing it 3-4 weeks after I bumped it still help?

The stomach pain was probably due to working out. I would suggest you to continue with the ice packs  and OTC pain killers to reduce the swelling and wait for a few more days. If the bump does not reduce in size please schedule an appointment with your doctor and undergo a clinical evaluation