Cant help but sleep!
I slipped in the bath and hit my head, knocked myself out for about a minute. didnt go to hospital that night but did the next day as i felt dizzy, had a headache, earache, neckache.. all tests came back ok apart from bruising on my brain, and confussion (cant remember the whole day the accident happend and keep forgetting little things like if ive eaten and what i had,)NOW i fall in and out of sleep very easily and sleep for up to an hour at a time.. this is happening about 6times aday and then i sleep all night with out any problems. my boyfriend also said its hard to wake me up once fallen asleep. is this normal and when will i be able to stay awake for a whole day!?
Hi!
If you are sleeping too much during the day and cannot control your sleep then this can be a symptom of concussion. However, it can also be a symptom of traumatic brain injury. So, it is very important to get this re-evaluated. You may even need a MRI of brain at this stage. Please consult a doctor immediately. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.