Concussion after effects.
I had a concussion about two years ago maybe three years (I hit the front left side of my head on the car door). I seen stars, I was dizzy, confussed and nauseated it was horrible. I never sought medical treatment for it but the soon after I noticed a lot of changes in me.

My ability to think clearly and problem solve was greatly diminished. I could no longer figure out the right words to use to express or explain things to someone and as a result I often forget what I was even talking about while trying to find the right words to use. When people would talk to me I could not follow or understand what they were saying and they have to repeat things to me multiple times. I also have terrible difficulty remember things in the short term and often lose balance or get dizzy for no appearent reason. I'm short tempered and irritable and often drool on myself, it is frustrating because I can't explain how I feel or what is going on.

The addition to all of this is the stress, when I am severly stressed out my eyes twitch, my speech slurs, my chest tightens and stomach hurts and I experience confussion. I don't know if my doctor would order tests for me at this point of if anything could even be found all of this time later. I just want to know if I should make a list of my problems for my doctor, present it to him and see what he says, if it's not to late for these symptoms to be reversed? I have been experiencing all of this for at least 2 years maybe closer to three years.  

*Just so you know it took an hour to put this post together.
Hi!
Yes, you need a complete neurological examination, along with testing for cognition and memory. You will also need to undergo an auditory and speech assessment. Along with this you need to be tested for conditions such as hypothyroidism, diabetes and electrolyte imbalance. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.

I was involved in a bus ascendant two years ago, the bus only had seat belts that went over your lap. so when the bus side swept a pole and hit another one head on I went sideways and then hit the front of my head and then hit the back of my head.. my nose fractured and ever since then It's hard for me to concentrate and remember things I just learned. I also have bad anxiety and get nervous more than I ever did in many situations. I also find myself typing words wrong, the letters would be scrambled.  I also been having mood swings. One minute I will be okay and the next I will be angry or upset. I do not understand what I am going through and I feel like a war is going on in my head. I also have trouble sleeping. This is affecting my life my new job and my relationship.
I suffered a major concussion 11 months ago as car slammed on the passenger side of the car where I was sitting.  Car hit at 55 mph.  Head hit side window extremely hard.  Er docs said my concussion was severe.  It has been 11 months and I cannot remember the last 10 years very good.  just bits and pieces.  The last five years are a total blank.  I start to do something then forget what I was about to do.  I talk and if someone interrupts me, I lose my concentration and ask the other person what I was talking about.  Others often have to tell me I say the same things over and over or they have to explain something to me over and over.  Can permanent brain damage occur in severe concussion?