Contusion
Back in 1999 I had a contusion due to a heavy university poteum fallng on head. I now have heachaches on that side of my head that last a minute or so. Is that due to contusion or something else.
Hi!
The headaches are unlikely to be due to the contusion caused by the fall so many years back. However, yes, it is possible that you had some injury to neck nerves or muscles or scalp nerves which could be causing headaches.
It is difficult to diagnose the cause of headaches on net. Sinusitis, refractive errors of the eye, migraine, cluster headaches, brain tumors and aneurysms, high blood pressure, tension headaches, temporal arteritis, pinched cervical spinal nerve, TMJ, poor or disturbed sleep etc are several causes of headaches. Dental pain and ear ache due to infection or impacted wax can cause similar symptoms. Needless to say, a persisting headache should be investigated.  Please consult a headache and migraine specialist to rule out these causes one by one. Take care!