Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Drugged at a bar??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Drugged at a bar??

I think I may have been drugged. This weekend I went out with friends and had two drinks. I'm a healthy 27 year old woman and two drinks barely gives me a buzz. I made it home, thank god, before the symptoms hit me. In the middle of the night, I woke up to an unbearable dry throat. I lay there for a while trying to create saliva and was unable to. I tried to sit up but it felt like I was covered in cement. I had to grab the blankets to pull myself to a seated position. When I was sitting up, I collapsed immediately due to severe double vision, shakiness, and wavering. I laid on the bed, trying to get my vision to clear by looking at a stationary object for several minutes while my head swayed back and forth. I needed water so bad! I tried to move my legs to stand and immediately fell to the ground. I had nearly no control of my body. I inched my way toward the bathroom, trying to pull myself along the carpet by wiggling my body. It probably took me 20 minutes to go 6 feet. Every time I moved, I had to stop, regather myself, and really think hard about how to do something as simple as moving my right arm.
I finally got to the bathroom and after working myself up, I tried several times to stand using the counter to pull myself up. I had no arm strength and my hand kept slipping and I kept falling to the  floor.
I finally got a hold of the inside of the sink and got close enough to get a glass and get some water. I drank as much as I could and then had to get back to bed. I dragged myself again, inch by inch and made it back, shaking, scared, and out of breath, and I fell asleep.
I woke up a few hours later and felt nauseous. I couldn't move again so I rolled over and threw up on the floor. It was just the water I had drank earlier.
I've been hungover before, but I'd have to drink a lot more than two drinks to get sick, and I wasn't even sick really, just almost paralyzed and my equilibruim was so messed up. I felt better a few hours later--still foggy headed and a little shakey (shaky), but overall I was ok.

This same exact thing happened to me a few years ago also. Similar circumstances also. At a bar with friends, two drinks.

Do you know what may have happened to me?
144586_tn?1284669764
It sounds like you were drugged. Sounds like Rophanal. I would think carefully about who you were with. Many bars have 24/7 recording video cameras. I would have called 911 and the police. I would still go to the police and make a report. The chances are someone has done this more than once. It may be the bartender, if not one of your "friends". Meanwhile do an internet arrest search on your "friends".
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...