Elbow to head
Hey i was just playing Basketball and while contesting a rebound i got an elbow to the right side of my head. It didn't seem that bad at the time but after the game and my adrenaline went down i could feel a small bump and it was painful to the touch. The location was just above my right temple but as far as i could tell my temple was unharmed. I don't have any symptoms like burry vision or anything else besides a bump and a pain to the touch. Should i just put some ice on it or is there anything else that i should worry about.
Thanks for reading!
Hi!
Yes, place an ice pack and take an anti-inflammatory. Also, it would be best to consult a doctor and get this examined. If you develop nausea, vomiting, excess sleep, severe headache, difficulty in walking and balance, tremors, seizures, vision problems, ringing in ears etc then consult a doctor
I was in a basketball game today and we played a team who was very physical. I went up for a rebound and got hit on the left side of my head and had a severe headache right awake. Can someone help me out?!?!

Hi!
Ideally all head injuries, even those received during sports, should be examined by a neurologist or at least your family doctor or at the ER. If you develop nausea, vomiting, excess sleep, severe headache, difficulty in walking and balance, tremors, seizures, vision problems, ringing in ears etc then consult a doctor immediately. These symptoms develop if there is a brain injury or bleed. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Hi!
6 years ago, i was hit with an elbow on my left front head. I didn't feel anything bad that time but, after a year, there's a buzzing in my ear, blurry vision, imbalance, eye and hand coordination. and problem on head movement, i got dizzy.
Up to now thats my problem.
Thanks for reading!