Forcep delivery caused mishapen head?
What craniofacial disorder (if any) does the following person (caucasian adult male who was a forcep delivery birth) suffer from: large jowels, mishapen head (pear-shape like, with a narrow forehead that does not flatten out, circumference is a few inches above the average male-sized head), geographical tongue, abnormally large lips & oval face with no jawline or definition. If you are unable to answer the above, can you at least direct me to someone who can. Thank you.  

Without clinical examination and investigations,it is tough to make a diagnosis.Yet few possibilities are there.Recession of the chin is called micrognathia and the shape of head that you are describing can be plagiocephaly.

It can be Crouzon syndrome or Apert syndrome. The appearance of an infant with Crouzons can vary in severity from a mild presentation with subtle midface characteristics to severe forms with multiple cranial sutures fused and marked midface and eye problems. The general features of a child with Apert syndrome are similar to those in Crouzon syndrome.

Other possibility is of triploid syndrome. A complete extra set of chromosomes is there.

In my opinion a pediatrician will be the best judge for this.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.