Got hit on head months ago, but still hurts?
My DVD/VCR combo hit me on the back of the head a few months ago.  My head will still hurt if someone touches the spot where it hit.  I don't mean any regular headache.  I mean a real bad one.  If I touch the spot it burns, like there is a scratch or something there.  Could it still be bruised on the inside and should I go to the doctor for this?  

How are you?  It is common to experience headache after any trauma to the head. But in your case,  it has been a few months and the symptom persisted , I recommend that you have this evaluated further by your doctor  for proper management. A complete physical and neurologic examination  and some tests may help determine the extent of the injury. Over-the-counter pain medications may also help.

Take care and do keep us posted.
Over the counter pain medications do help.  It is just aggravating you know one more thing to have to deal with.  I can't afford to go to the doctor right now.  My husband and I are not working.  As soon as things look up I will go for a checkup.  I am overdue for one.
Thank you for keeping us posted. If this is the case, try to avoid triggering the pain. You can also inquire at your local government if there are free outpatient consultations in your area. This may also help. Take care always.
I am getting worried because I had experienced the same thing.  I hit my head months ago, but it still hurts when touched.  I don't really get a headache, but it hurts.  And it feels like there's a bump still under the skin, and when I move the scalp over it, I can feel the bump move and that makes it hurt worse.  Also, when it is touched, I kind of feel nauseous or dizzy, but it isn't bad enough like a concussion, I don't think.  What could it be?  I'm 25, and have hit my head many times, but I don't remember any lasting this long.  Is it bone cancer???  There's no history of it in my family, so I'm hoping it isn't.  
Hi my 8 year old son was hit by a car in sept 09 received two blows to his head but at hospital was examined and to my dissmay sent home after leaving hospital was violently sick which to me is a sign of head trauma/ concussion but after consulting hospital was told just to keep an eye on him.  But have recently noticed he feels sick quite often and his hair hasnt grown back where this injury was and he is now saying the back of his head hurts when he moves it from side to side .. am i being over anxious ??? think i will see doc just to be on the safe side ???