Growth on forehead
Hello everyone,
For the past 2 years, I had noticed a small growth under my skin on my forehead (on the left side above my eyebrow), but recently, everyone has been noticing it and it's becoming larger. It doesn't hurt and when i touch it, it doesn't feel hard. Does anyone know what this would be?
It may be a lipoma. Why don't you see a doctor or ask next time you see a doctor?
Yeah. rumpled is right.

The treatment for a lipoma is very complicated and one requires six years of specialty training with continued CME every month to maintain your certification.

Only a very small percentange of physicians ever develop the skill to treat a lipoma.

The treatment procedure involves:

(1) picking up the Merk manual.
(2) slamming it down hard on the lipoma

If the Lipoma doesn't disappear, repeat steps one and two.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A painless growth under the skin of forehead is in all probability a lipoma. As advised by others, it needs removal for cosmetic purposes only. However if it is growing in size, it is better to remove it. Also the other possibility is a neurofibroma. Hence ask for a biopsy of the removed lump.
Hope this helps. Do discuss this with your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!