Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Head Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Head Pain

For about 5 or 6 days I've been having this pain in the back of my head. It hasnt gone away and its gotten worse over the days. Im used to having headaches or migraines, but this pain is nothing like that. It's just in the back of my head and it feels like I'm being hit in the back of the head with a hammer. I'm really concerned, but my parents think its no big deal and that it might just be a severe headache that'll pass with time. I get very lightheaded too and it hurts really bad and regardless of how much medication I take, the pain just doesnt go away!!! Should I go see a doctor? Could this be serious?
HELLO, SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME. IS THERE A SPECIFIC TREATMENT YOU USE TO HELP YOUR MIGRAINES AND DO YOU HAVE TRIGGERS THAT CAUSE THEM?