Head pressure, headaches, memory trouble
I have been told by doctors I have an enormous amount of pressure in my head. Lately it's been bad to the point of having lengthy headaches. During and after these headaches I forget random little things. I vaguely remember what I did last week or even days ago, or sometimes earlier that day when it is night. What does this mean?
Hi!
If it is raised pressure of the cerebrospinal fluid, then you need to get this further investigated. If it has been there for some time and you do not have fever, then meningitis is ruled out. Other possibilities are chronic subarachnoid hemorrhage and benign intracranial hypertension. For the latter, a spinal tap is both diagnostic and curative.  The other possibility is subarachnoid hemorrhage. This can be diagnosed by a CT/MRI.
Please discuss with your doctor immediately. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.