Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Head trauma - Headaches
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Head trauma - Headaches

I hit my head around 2 years ago, right on the corner of a metal cabinet. Since then, I have had a dent in my skull (which definitely was not there before), I have headaches that radiate from the area and pain behind my left eye (the dent is at the hairline on the left side, above the eye). 2 days ago, I hit my head again, on the corner of a nightstand, half an inch away from the dent from the other trauma. I have had on and off splitting headaches, almost of migraine proportions, I have a lump and what feels to me almost like a second dent developing. Currently feels like someone is squeezing that part of my head with a fist. Is there a possibility I have cracked the skull? Is a visit it to the doctor worth it or should I just manage the pain with paracetamol?