Aa
A
A
Close
Head trauma - Headaches
I hit my head around 2 years ago, right on the corner of a metal cabinet. Since then, I have had a dent in my skull (which definitely was not there before), I have headaches that radiate from the area and pain behind my left eye (the dent is at the hairline on the left side, above the eye). 2 days ago, I hit my head again, on the corner of a nightstand, half an inch away from the dent from the other trauma. I have had on and off splitting headaches, almost of migraine proportions, I have a lump and what feels to me almost like a second dent developing. Currently feels like someone is squeezing that part of my head with a fist. Is there a possibility I have cracked the skull? Is a visit it to the doctor worth it or should I just manage the pain with paracetamol?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
351246 tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Take something to control the pain, but consult a doctor too. In all probability there is superficial damage to soft tissue. However, at times nerve endings are damaged causing a lot of pain. This pain goes with time. Since there was an injury earlier, and again you have been hit in the same area, please consult a doctor to rule out a deeper injury. Take care
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources