Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Headache for 2 weeks, Dizziness, Confusion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

A few weeks ago, I was sitting at a computer chair in school and was very into the work I was doing. This big guy (6'4'', huge muscles, can lift a grown man with ease) came behind me thought it'd be funny to like push the chair forward really hard, at the base of my back, which I'm guessing made my head jerk. He did, and I had the oddest sensation in my head and my eyes shut (not sure if voluntarily). I felt very like confused for only about a minute or so after.

Soon after, I began to feel a very odd feeling of lightness in the hands; as in, like i'd lose sensation in my arms and hands. It would almost feel like my hands were as light as air or not even there.. Around the same time, I was taking a shower and felt very lightheaded, like I'd lose feeling in the hands and would feel very faint, and that lasted about 20 minutes.

Now, on Feb 3rd, I had odd muscle twitches in the right side of the head by the ears. I could accidently feel the bone/muscle on my skull twitching. Within 20 minutes of that, I suddenly got a feeling of pounding/clicking in towards the back of my head. For the first few days, the pounding/popping/clicking was literally constant, 24/7, and came with dizziness and blurred vision/particles in my field of vision. The headache moved from the back of my head towards the front/top. Also, I noted that if I happended to be talking or moving my mouth when the ''pop'' happened, I would feel a sort of feeling of vibration in the sides and back of my head.

I also felt nausea which has gone away for the most part, but I've been lethargic for the past two weeks and havent really gone out.

For the last few days, the headache isn't 24/7 and only comes on towards the later part of the day; towards the evening and I've had clear, watery fluid come out of my nose upon exertion or bending down. Sometimes it's a popping/clicking; other times it's a burning toward the back of the head or toward the front.

I had an MRI (w/out contrast) on Feb 6th, and it came back normal.
Tags: Headache
Also, I've been waking up slightly confused--For example, this morning I had the odd idea that there was people laying next to me when there wasn't; the other morning I was half asleep and hallucinated that I was talking on the phone and woke up with the phone next to me even though I wasn't talking to anyone.

The phone thing has happened to me before in the past-a few years ago it happend-but not the confusion part.