Aa
A
A
Close
Headache since 5 days
Hi

Since 5 days I have been suffering from a headache that is not very strong but changing from either feeling normal and having a not very strong pain in my head all around not just one part....I absoloutly have no problems sleeping. Actually I sleep well and when I wake up I dont feel the headache strongly until I go out or move a lot....I only feel some very low feeling of a headache when I wake up....

As I said it isnt a very strong headache its just really annoying....I'm also worried because it lasted so long !!

and I remember that when it all began....it wasnt a headache but rather feeling null all over my head

I remember last week that I was really worried about something for several days before that....like REALLY worried and I used to think about it all the time....so I thought about this headache to be a reslut of that tension maybe....could it be???

plz help me....Thanx
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
351246 tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There is a possibility that the headache you have is due to poor sleep pattern. Even if you feel that you sleep the recommended time at times the sleep pattern is disturbed. . Sinusitis is another cause of morning headaches. It could also be cluster headache, migraine, or tension headache. Sometimes migraines do not have triggers. Please consult a neurologist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources