Headache since 5 days

Since 5 days I have been suffering from a headache that is not very strong but changing from either feeling normal and having a not very strong pain in my head all around not just one part....I absoloutly have no problems sleeping. Actually I sleep well and when I wake up I dont feel the headache strongly until I go out or move a lot....I only feel some very low feeling of a headache when I wake up....

As I said it isnt a very strong headache its just really annoying....I'm also worried because it lasted so long !!

and I remember that when it all began....it wasnt a headache but rather feeling null all over my head

I remember last week that I was really worried about something for several days before that....like REALLY worried and I used to think about it all the time....so I thought about this headache to be a reslut of that tension maybe....could it be???

plz help me....Thanx
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There is a possibility that the headache you have is due to poor sleep pattern. Even if you feel that you sleep the recommended time at times the sleep pattern is disturbed. . Sinusitis is another cause of morning headaches. It could also be cluster headache, migraine, or tension headache. Sometimes migraines do not have triggers. Please consult a neurologist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!