Help translate MRI Report
Help translate MRI Report - subcortical and periventricular T2 and flair white matter signal hyperintesities suggestive of deep white matter ischemic changes and periventricular leukomalacia
Ischemic changes refer to a lack of blood flow in those areas.

Periventricular Leukomalacia:
I found this on a website:
"Periventricular leukomalacia (PVL) is the most common ischemic brain injury in premature infants. The ischemia occurs in the border zone at the end of arterial vascular distributions. The ischemia of periventricular leukomalacia occurs in the white matter adjacent to the lateral ventricles. The traditional diagnostic hallmarks of periventricular leukomalacia are periventricular echodensities or cysts detected by cranial ultrasonography. More recently MRI studies have demonstrated a relatively common diffuse non-cystic form of periventricular leukomalacia in premature infants."

I hope this helps - but you need to speak to your doctor about what it means for the person about whom the MRI report speaks.
Welcome to the forum!
The report indicates that there has been injury to white matter of the brain especially around CSF filled ventricles due to low oxygen supply. Generally this type of brain injury is seen in premature infants or infants who suffer birth injuries. It is difficult to comment beyond this. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thanks for the translation.  I will pass it on to my father who is waiting for another scheduled visit with a neurologist.  He has been having terrible headaches and dizziness after an accident a few months ago.  I appreciate your help.
My 51 yr old mother had the SAME results on her Brain MRI. What did the neurologist tell your father?? My mother had lost all her peripheral vision and is now "legally blind". Please help!