Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Hit my head on a low wall...mild headache 3 1/2 weeks now?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hit my head on a low wall...mild headache 3 1/2 weeks now?

Hi, 3 1/2 weeks ago (almost four weeks ago), I was bending down to get something off of the floor, and hit a low ceiling wall with the very top of my head. I did not black out, or anything, I just said "ouch" and thought it would be done. I was fine, except for mild mild headaches the first week, so I never went to the doctor.

Now, this week is week 3 and almost 4, and I still have the mild mild headaches off and on, is that common? Not to mention, 3 days ago, I washed my hair and combed it out, not being very careful, and started getting the mild headaches again, accompanied by very short (5 second) sharp pains close to the top of my head off and on...probably 3 times per day.

Is my head healing? Did I aggrivate something? I have no bruises, bumps, bleeding or emotional/physical symptoms of anything being wrong...just this mild mild headache (mainly frontal), and on and off these little sharp pains that started the next day after I washed my hair and combed it out thoroughly etc.

What should I do. Any help appreciated :)