Aa
A
A
Close
Hit the back of my head twice in one week
Im a 25 year old physically fit female. I hit the back of my head on concrete last week (last Wednesday) and developed a giant goose egg on the left backside of my head. I had a horrible headache for two days and had difficulty sleeping due to the pain of laying my bump on the pillow. Other than that, I didn't really have any other symptoms and the tenderness of my bump was starting to subside. Last night during a soccer game I fell backward and landed on the back of my head. It hurt so bad I thought I was going to throw up but I did not. I was dizzy and a bit disoriented but did not lose consciousness. I felt nauseous for the rest of the night but did not throw up. I had difficulty sleeping last night. I felt drowsy but couldn't seem to stay asleep. Today I have a horrible headache and feel very disoriented and sort of "slow" with my thoughts. My head also feels like its almost heavy. I felt so crummy I called into work. I've been taking ibuprofen but still have a headache. Nauseousness is gone and as I mentioned, never vomited. I still feel so bad, I'm thinking ill have to call into work again tomorrow. Should I go to the doctor? I've had mild concussions before during college soccer and the athletic trainers always just said rest was really the only way to treat a concussion. Would appreciate any help or advice. Thank you very much.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am not a doctor but I would go...nausea, severe pain, confusion..in tandem or all together after bumps as bad as yours should be looked at..make sure please!
Blessings
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank