How To Tell If Its Shaken Baby ?
I'm Kelly, A Month Ago My 2 Month Old Daughter Shya (She Was 1 Month At The Time) Was Send To The Hospital After Foud Not Breathing By My Boyfriend (I Was Gone At The Time). She Has Bleeding And Swelling In Her Brain.. The Doctors Say It Was Shaken Baby, But I Don't Agree With Them.. Is There Any Signs To Tell Its For Sure Shaken Baby Without A Doubt, And Some Signs That Say It could Be Something Else.. What Are Some Medical Problems That Are Similar, That I Can Check To See If They Were Tested.  And  My Baby Suffers From Brain Damage And I Was Also Wondering If There Was Anything I Can Do To Help Shya.. Medically or Therapy Wise

Let Me Know PLEASE ! ! ! ! ! !
My name is Andria and my son James was also left with my boyfriend when he sustained a severe head injury.  I was at work at the time.  My baby was only 15 months old.  At the trauma center they said it could have been shaken baby syndrome or he could have been hit in the head with a blunt object.  They said he would be in a vegetative state the rest of his life and that he showed no signs of any brain activity.  We decided to donate his organs but they wouldn't be able to take the organs for another 2 days.  So he remained on life support and we stayed by his side.  He would move and squeeze our hands.  On sunday morning they took his organs and he was gone.  Everyday I wonder did I make the wrong decision.. could he still be alive?  You are so very blessed Kelly.. cherish Shya always.