I have a severe concussion that I did not report.
(White, male, 17 y/o, 140 lbs, 5'10, do not take any medications) I hit my the top of my head on a steel beam earlier today and cut my head open. There was lots of blood and my vision began to severely blur and I had trouble seeing for about a minute. Noises became muffled and I couldn't hear anything either. I slowly lost consciousness and my friend woke me back up about a minute later. I was very dizzy and had trouble walking. I eventually went to the hospital about an hour later and they stapled me up, but when asked about dizziness, blurred vision, or loss of consciousness, I said I was fine because I was in a complicated situation. If you want to know why or get more details, read the background section below. But my question is am I okay? It's 3:30am right now and I have a small, persistent headache. Also, the staples still hurt a bit but I think that is normal. I'm scared to go to sleep in fear of not waking up. So am I good?
Sorry there is no background section as mentioned above because I just posted this to another forum as well and there wasn't enough characters here. But if anyone wishes to see it for further analysis, I can provide it. It includes a few pictures as well.