Is it safe to take Fluvoxamine together with Duromine? Had head injury and TBI
i am taking 30mg of duromine a day, is it safe to take with 100mg fluvoxamine? i havent been feeling any side effects at all but do i need to stop the duromine? or cut down to 15mg? i had a severe crash in feb 2010 with several broken bones and internal injuries and a closed head injury and TBI. since then though i have been in relatively good health and now go to the gym regularly, have lost 32 kg s and hope to be taking the duromine for approx another 4-5 months I have been told by almost everyone that u aren't supposed to take them together but have never been told why and have noticed no side effects myself at all, the antidepressant must be working because I feel pretty happy now and I am still losing weight aswell so I'm assuming the duromine is working too. :)
anybody??
i'm very surprised that it has been so hard to find information on this topic. is mixing the two likely to have serious side effects???