Loss of smell
I suffered a moderate brain injury 7 days ago and shortly after realized my smell and taste were gone on the 6th day noticed small hints of smell and taste returning. Can I expect a full return of these sences?
Hi!
Yes, if the sense of smell or taste is returning then full recovery may be possible. The loss of smell and taste can be due to concussion. You can take meals which are strongly seasoned and try and smell different perfumes to stimulate your taste and smell. Do, deep breathing exercises and drink plenty of fluids. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.