MRA diagnosis hypoplastic cerebral artery - What does this mean?
Hi -

I have posted this in another forum but I haven't received a response in a while so I thought I would post to this section.  I had a MRI/MRA because of some long term issues I've had with balance and dizziness.  I received a call from my Dr.'s office the day after the test giving me the results.  They basically told me I have a small, underdeveloped artery on the left side of my brain.

I got a copy of my mra results and it says "Hypoplastic A1 segment of the left anterior cerebral artery."

I found this out 2 weeks ago and because the hospital here (Cleveland) is so big, I'm not getting in to see a neurologist until the 24th of April.  No one is "qualified" to give me any information from what I've been told by the neourology department.  

I can't find anything on the internet that really tells me anything and I've gone from concerned to panicked.  Has anyone ever heard of this condition?
sorry to  hear that . hope you can be better .keep on doing exercise .i hear someone had said it will not balance your body .i don not know whether it is right .you must pay more attention on your health