Magnesium Citramate
have been advised to take magnesium citramate for the nervous system which has been under stress for a few years since acquiring jaw Dystonia (with tremor) which was the result of head trauma after a very heavy fall.    I am now seeing a functional neurologist and also taking Co enzyme Q10.  I was advised to take the citramate in the morning for energy but thought it would be more advantageous to take it at night to relax the muscles to enable me to get to sleep.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There is no harm in taking it at night. If this helps you relax and go to sleep, no harm. However do inform your doctor about this. Take care!
thank you for your response.  I now take it three times a day, the last one just before bed.  So far so good but I guess time will tell.  My practitioner says it's okay to take it at night as long as it does not keep me awake. Thanks again.