Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Migraines/MRSA

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Migraines/MRSA

I was diagnosed with MRSA in 2009 in my nares  Have been having migraines on the right side, crown of my head. I also have Graves Disease with hyperthyroidism, but my Optometrist says the migraines are not from the Graves. He recommends I see a neurologist. My head gets sore to the touch when I have them.  It's like a dull pain that I get most every day. Has anybody else experienced this before? any suggestions?
Hi!
If you have MRSA and the head is sore to touch when you have headaches then you need to consult a doctor to rule out sinusitis, temporal arteritis, and ear infection. Other than this you could be having a pinched nerve in the neck, an inflamed muscle or a scalp fungal infection. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Hi!

went to Family Care doctor and said it was probably due to barometric pressure. Never checked my sinuses or ears. When I told him that Optometrist looked in my eyes and recommended I go see a neurologist he told me no, because there are two types of meds a neurologist will place me on and that I am hyper-sensitive to some medicines.
Also have had them for everyday about last three years. Summer, winter, fall, and spring.
I'm getting ct-scan and MRI done this week thanks to my Optometrist.