Persistant Sinus Drainage
I suffered a transverse fracture of the left temporal bone and TBI in an accident in April of '07. No surgery or relief of pressure was required. I have total loss of hearing in my left ear.  I had CSF leakage through my nose for about three weeks which resolved without surgery.  Post trauma headaches have not been a probelm since CSF leakage resolved. Balance problems and facial paralysis on the left side resolved as well.

The problem that I have now is that when I excercise, which is 4X week, and elevate my heart rate, I have sinus drainage on the left side. I have not had problems with headaches or any other symptoms.  This is totally different from the CSF leakage in that rather than clear drainge with a forward tilt of the head, it is like I have developed a cold on that side of my sinuses.  This only happens when my heart rate gets to a certain point ( I have not measured what rate) but it happens 100% of the time. Otherwise the sinus on the left side is clear with unrestricted breathing, even while this is happening.  When the heart rate is lowered the symptom stops immediatley.