Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Seizures leaving bumps on my head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Seizures leaving bumps on my head

over two weeks ago I had a seizure, which ive been having for over 2 years now, and I fell face flat on a hard wooden floor. Had to have stiches in my eye and couldnt see out of it for like a week. I still have a bump about two inches in diameter on the left side of my forehead and it sticks out over an inch and its just now started to bruise. However I had another seizure early today and hit my head again in almost the same spot. Now the lump that had just been hard and sore and giving me severe headaches and is now soft and squishy when I touch it and the bruse has spread across my forehead. Ive been having vomiting with these headaches also and have been  to the ER twice two and they have doe 2 Ct scans  gave me shot for nausea and pain and then send me home. even after i leave the hospital the headaches arent totally gone but I feel like they just dont want to help me or they think im a crazy druggy or sumthing. The headaches and nausea are killing me but i just dont know what to do. Do I go back or not? i know they are getting tired of seeing me im sure! Anyone have any advice for me? I just want to make sure that i didnt bust sumthing when i fell the secong time and hit the same bump again.
Hi!
I am really sorry to hear what you are going through. If you are still having severe headaches and nausea, then please go back to the ER. You may need a CT scan/MRI of head and neck along with a complete examination f the ear on the affected side. Often injuries of brain, spinal cord and vertebral column and ear injuries are missed on the first scan.
Other than this, you need to consult a neurologist and get the seizures investigated. You will need to take medications for this. Please avoid living alone, and carpet your floors to avoid injuries, and please do not drive. Please consult a neurologist immediately. Take care!