Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
Series of sinus, allergy and headache issues.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Started off almost two months ago with light headed and dizzy.  Doc said you have allergies that aren't draining.  Gave me prednisone and flonase, to no avail.  Doc said if prednisone doesn't work must be infection.  Prescribed amoxicillin.  Took amoxicillin for the course and started draining like crazy right at end of medication course.  Drained and blew my nose every 10 minutes for over a week, even more in times of sweat or heat.  Just as things seemed to get better, I had a little of my energy back, I now have three days worth of headache between the eyebrows.  Last two days it came as the day went on, but woke up with the headache today and it's been prevalent all day long.  Please advise if you have an answer.  Thanks.